You cannot register without your troop contact registering first.
- Steps to Register for UTMBU
- 1. Scoutmasters or a scoutmaster appointed delegate must register their troops at our registration site once Troop Registration is open.
- 2. After the scoutmaster/delegate has registered the troop and Scout Registration is opened, scouts can create their accounts here. Be sure to indicate the correct troop you belong to when you create your account.
- 3. After creating their account, scouts can log back into the same registration site and sign up for their desired classes online.
- 4. Once you have registered for classes, each participant's parent/guardian must agree to our Waiver and Liability Form. This will be done when you go to pay for your classes via the parent/guardian's initials.
- 5. You can pay for your courses using PayPal, credit card, or debit card through our Online Payment website. If you would rather pay by check, you can enclose the check along with this form to us at:
- Merit Badge University
Alpha Phi Omega
P.0. Box 8237
Austin, TX 78712-8237
- 6. Once registration is closed and the payment deadline has passed, we will drop any unpaid scouts and open Add/Drop to allow registered and paid scouts to add any classes that may have become available.
- 7. We do NOT offer walk-up registration on the day of Merit Badge University.